Generally easy walks through Špindlerův Mlýn. They are away from the road through quiet parts of the countryside, with some beautiful panoramic views
Miller's educational trail - green marked trail 1,5 km
Millers's circuit - red marked trail 2,8 km
Millers's hike - blue marked trail 8 km
Excursion tourist train in Špindlerův Mlýn
- relaxing circuit on the little tourist train, commented excursion
- price for circuit 250,- CZK / adult
- child up to 12 years accompanied with adult person - FREE adminission
- Time table and price list of excurison train (CZ)
SPINDLER'S MILL BOBBY TRACK
- Spindler Bobby track was built in 1997 as the first project of its kind in the Czech Republic
- the bobsleigh track is located near the Harmony Hotel, about 600m from the Aquapark and is open all year round
- 22 turns and 3 tunnels await you during your ride on the 1,400 m long track
- the driving experience is enhanced by the beautiful panoramic view of the Giant Mountains
New children's playgrounds by the chair lifts
- The first lettering playground in the Czech Republic grew on the upper lift station Medvedin in form of the "Medvědín".
- In a funny way children can conquer climbing frames, see-saws, swings and small climbing walls, at an 1235 meters altitude.
- New playground on top of Plan is ideal playground for hikers with children. While the children are playing on the playground, you can relax and enjoy the unforgettable views with excellent lunch at the restaurant Na Plani terrace.
- Various slides, swings and seesaws, trampolines, fitness path etc. are waiting for you and your children.
Prachovské skály tvoří pískovcové skalní město. Díky otevřeným náhorním plošinám můžete využít vyhlídek, z nichž budete mít celý Český ráj jako na dlani.
Jsou pro Vás připraveny 4 prohlídkové trasy vč. trasy pro kočárky. Trasy jsou vhodné pro pro rodiny s dětmi i aktivní seniory.
Prachovské skály jsou otevřeny celoročně, ale pouze v turistické sezoně jsme schopni zajistit služby - toalety, občerstvení, turistické informační středisko aj. Rezervace vstupenek není nutná. Platba je na místě v hotovosti nebo platební kartou.
Treetop walks in Jánské lázně
- Get to know the Gian Mountains forests from the roots to the crowns, as well as a variety of animals and plants.
- The route of more than 1,500 m in length will take you through a diverse forest, with numerous surprises
- The view from the 45-meter-tall tower will keep you at your fingertips
- You will also visit the unique learning center, which is located underground in the wooden lookout tower and presents an intricate root system of trees
- At the end of the trail, Emil's forest world awaits the smallest visitors
Adršpach rock city
- Go to explore the largest rock city in Central Europe
- The circuit through the rock town of Adršpach is accessible all year round
- The route through the rocks is about 4 km long but you will spend about 3 hours here, because the rocks hide countless beautiful corners and viewpoints that are definitely worth the delay
- Also suitable for active seniors and smaller children
- Advance ticket booking is NECESSARY, we recommend purchasing tickets and parking place online
Kuks baroque complex
- Hospital Kuks is a pearl of Czech Baroque from the 18th century
- you can visit several sightseeing tours here, incl. exposition of the history of pharmacies
- the complex includes beautiful gardens as well as an extraoridany herb garden with almost 150 herbs
Safari ZOO in Dvůr Králové nad Labem
- In the Safari Park you will find the largest collection of African animals in Europe (about 2,300 animals)
- The real African experiences are waiting for you here - a real safari among freely moving herds of animals and the only Lion safari in Central Europe. You can see the largest group of giraffes kept outside of Africa or the rhinos for which the court safari park is famous
- The safari park is also a world leader in the breeding of critically endangered animals and their return to the wild
- The ZOO also includes a gallery of paintings by Zdenek Burian, a natural amphitheater or a rope advanture park
- The garden is open all year round, tickets can also be purchased online
The source of the Labe river
- The source of the Labe is one of the most popular tourist spots in the Giant Mountains
- lies at an altitude of 1387 m
- At the source you will find a stone wall with the coats of arms of the towns the river flows through on way to the North Sea
Snežka - the highest mountain of Czech
- The highest mountain of the Czech Republic rising to a height of 1603 m.a.s.l. is the dominant of Giant Mountains
- It offers beautiful views of the Czech and Polish countryside
- You can visit the highest post office in the Czech Republic
- Several tourist routes lead to Sněžkou from Špindlerův Mlýn, and there is also the possibility to use the cabin lift from Pec pod Sněžkou (approx. 50 km from Špindlerův Mlýn)
- With a total length of 1,060 m and a height range of 43 m, they are the longest dolomite caves in the Czech Republic
- The tour circuit open to the public is 350 m long and takes about 45 minutes
- The tour of the caves is also suitable for small children
- Due to the great interest of visitors in the summer tourist season, we recommend making a reservation in advance